We are honored to be here for you while on this journey.
To get started on your search for a JEWISH EGG DONOR:
1. We offer you the option of scheduling a long educational/therapeutic Skype consult before you get started on your donor search. It is my hope that our time together will help empower you with the information you need in order to make the most informed decisions possible. I will also address any concerns/questions you may have about embarking on this journey. We have found that the families who choose this option are very consistently grateful for the information they receive during this get together. The fee for an initial educational/therapeutic consult is $90 and will be billed via PayPal. The consult runs approximately 1-1.5 hours. Or if you prefer you can choose to schedule only a short call.
2. Please email us to schedule either your initial long educational/therapeutic Skype consult or a short call with Judy.
3. Before our consult or short call, please complete the Intended Parent/Egg Donor Form by clicking on the link so that we can help you access our donor database.
** You can choose to upgrade to our Premiere Matching service at any time. Intended parents who choose this plan will be given first right of refusal (in a much smaller group) on all new donor candidates. The fee for this upgrade is $180.
We will be happy to discuss with you what will best suit your personal needs.**
To be added to our wait list for a JEWISH GESTATIONAL SURROGATE:
1. Please email us to ask us to add you to our wait list.
2. Thank you for completing the Intended Parent/GS Form by clicking on the link.
We look forward to being here to support you as you move forward on this journey to blessings.
Judy & Lynn
PLEASE NOTE: Because new donor candidates are shared with groups of families, please be aware that matching will continue to be on a first come first serve basis. A Jewish Blessing's hold policy, however, will remain unchanged in order to allow you the time you feel you need to consider this big decision. Please see Intended Parent FAQ's for further information on our Hold Policy.