Please note that the fees below are A Jewish Blessing's fees and do not include the cost of the IVF center that will be managing your cycle; nor do they include the cost of an outside monitoring center that will be utilized to help monitor either you or your donor, should one of you need to travel. You also will need to hire a Third Party Reproduction Attorney to draft the agreement between you and your chosen egg donor. This attorney fee is not included in the fees listed below. Lastly the fees do not include the cost of cycle medications for you (or your gestational carrier) and your donor.
· Agency Match Fee - $7,000; a $500 Tzedakah option is available to those in need.
- $8,000 if International Cycle and/or Donor- No Tzedakah option available
· Donor Gift - $9,000 (may be more based on donor's request)
· Donor Attorney Fees - $450
· Donor Fund Management Fee - $150
· Donor Insurance Policy - up to $650
· Intended Parent(s) Background Check Fee- starting at $50/person-(additional state/country specific fees may apply)
Additional Donor Expenses if applicable:
· Local Egg Donor Estimated Expenses - $500
· Non-Local Egg Donor Estimated Expenses - $4,000 - $5,000 depending on location of IVF Center
· Beit Din (Jewish Court of Law Approved Donor) - $540
*Estimated Donor Funds will be used toward travel, companion, food stipend, hotel, birth control pills, vitamins, etc.
If your donor is not local to your IVF center then you will be responsible for setting up a payment account directly with the outside monitoring IVF center who will test/monitor your donor (per your physician’s instructions). We will make all the arrangements to secure the outside center and will forward you the contact information so that an account can be established when the time comes.
If you have any questions at all regarding the fees, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand what a huge burden this can be to our Intended families and so we have established a small Tzedakah Fund to try to help. Please let us know if you are in need of the help from our Tzedakah Fund to help pay for your match fee.
If you'd like to make a donation towards the Tzedakah (charity) fund that we offer our families, gifts can be sent via Paypal (email@example.com). Please note: we are not yet a designated charity and so this gift is not tax deductible.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask; we are here to help.
Judy and Lynn
*Financing options can be found on our Resources page.